family

family

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

i wish

i wish life was fair...not just my life...life for everyone
i wish i could save the world...from pain and suffering
i wish i didn't care as much about what people think of me...life would be easier

i love children...not just my children...children in general
i love my family...my husband is the best...my boys are my world
i love helping others...it feeds my heart...brings me joy

i want the best for my family...my friends...perhaps you
i want to have more patience...slow down...enjoy whats here and now
i want my kids to be happy...with life...with each other...with me

i know i can always try harder...set higher goals...for myself 
i know certain things are out of my control...i still try to control them...its exhausting 
i know what i want...and i want it now

i pray for world peace...every night...every day
i pray my life continues...happily with my family...in good health...in good spirit
i pray for those who have lost their way...in life...down the wrong path
i pray for those who don't pray for themselves...who have lost faith in God




No comments:

Post a Comment