family

family

Saturday, May 5, 2012

lake with my mom & sis

last saturday morning i was in the ozarks with my mom and sister!  that's right...only my mom and sister! we said see ya later to the men and children and high tailed it friday afternoon to the lake.  we had a really good time.  we did lots of shopping and hit up a couple of our favorite places to eat.  


my dad treated us to pedicures on saturday which was an adventure in itself and we reminisced on times of the past laughing so hard  we had tears in our eyes.  this trip has me already in anticipation for our girls trip this coming fall!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time! I'm hoping I can go in the fall, but I might not be able to since my dad won't watch Ben for the weekend lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bring his cute lil butt, i would love for him to go!

    ReplyDelete