family

family

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

my little sandbox and cool moves

i'm always looking for some sort of activities for the boys to do at home.  they have toys overflowing from their toy boxes at any given time but like anything else they get tired of the same old same old.  i like to keep certain toys put up and only get them out on  rare occasions, to keep them new and exciting!


for example the my little sandbox...



the boys love the tiny pirates and treasures, and have fun carefully scooping the bright blue sand...




they will sit quietly and play for a good 45min, thats huge for their busy butts. you can purchase your own here:  'Pirates Ahoy!' My Little Sandbox | Overstock.com
 


show me your moves...





ya, pretty sure i can't top this kid :-)

btw: if you enjoy reading my blog please subscribe, it's easy!!  it's nice to see where my views are coming from.  ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment