family

family

Thursday, March 22, 2012

lately....

lately.....

i have been accompanied by pretty mommas and their beautiful babies!

ava grace and her momma kate



isn't she precious! and o my lord her  personality is even sweeter, if that's even possible....


my life long friend katie and i walked around botanical gardens on wednesday morning.  take a peek at the angel that now occupies her stroller.....

aspen rose

the mommy vibe that this girl puts off is electrifying. this is a true match made by none other than the man in the clouds!!!

i just wanna put her in my pocket:)

the day i opened up the email and saw these two together, i completely lost it.  as the tears streamed down my cheeks a wave of emotions danced through my head.  it took me straight back to the day i met my seany bear and the mountains i had to climb leading up to the day of his adoption.  i still can't get over the excitement and happiness i feel in my heart for this beautiful family.

rewinding back to my early childhood, never in a million years would i have imagined my first ever friend and i would both adopt beautiful babies that would make our families complete.


lately....

the boys have been hunting for snails in the pond....



well that's about it....


what have you been up to lately?









No comments:

Post a Comment